Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daily Nugget: 25-FEB-2012

0

Everything in your life is based on the decisions you make. Some decisions are relatively easy and don't require much thought at all. Other decisions, are difficult and challenging. Thus, you have to take a moment to think about what you are going to do. Decisions are just like actions--they have consequences. Having the ability to make good, informed decisions could ultimately determine if you find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place or not.

I, just like each of you, have to make decisions on a daily basis. I try my best to make the best decisions possible, but sometimes they don't provide me with the outcome I originally was seeking. Yet, it is always best to at least make a decision. Indecisive people, or people who refuse to make decisions grind my gears. For goodness sake, do something! Everyone or someone may be waiting on you to decide. So like Nike, "Just Do It." Don't be afraid to make a bad decision, because we all do.  Just make sure you learn something from each one you make, so you don't make the same mistake twice.

No Response to "Daily Nugget: 25-FEB-2012"

Post a Comment