Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Daylight Saving Time Is No More

0
Whelp, I hope all of you set your clocks back and hour on Sunday. If not, I'm sure once you realized that you were up an hour early, surely you set that clock back and hopped back into bed. I am a huge fan of Daylight Savings Time, because I hate when it gets dark so early. As a person who had to be home when the street lights came on, Daylight Savings Time wouldn't steal a whole hour of my mischief. Yes, I said it right, the kid was..shall I say "active" when I was younger. Who am I kidding, I am just as bad now. LOL. 

Anyway, I write to salute Daylight Savings Time and wish it well until we see it again next year. This is a very important time for those of us in the U.S. Well, except for Arizona, who decided forty years ago, not to participate in Daylight Savings Time. Which is confusing, because the time in the state would be off an hour part of the year, from the other states in the same time zone. Confusing; yes. There is no need for me to complain about the early sunrise and early sunset, because there is nothing I can do about it. So, as with all of you, I shall take a moment to reflect, then move on because no matter what I do, Daylight Savings Time Is No More.

No Response to "Daylight Saving Time Is No More"

Post a Comment