Friday, December 16, 2011

Daily Nugget: 16-Dec-2011

0
It is unusual for me to think once, definitely not twice, about the things I say and do. But most recently, I have been encouraged on more than one occasion that I need to be more cognizant of the things I say and be more careful with the words I use. I have always been a proponent of saying what you mean, as long as you mean what you say and you can deal with the consequences. However, I am still pondering whether or not I should not speak my mind all the time. I believe it is important for all of us to be mindful of others, but know even when I speak, I do it in love and with love. So, the next time we speak, just in case I offend you, know it is unintentional. My mouth and I are going through a transition.

No Response to "Daily Nugget: 16-Dec-2011"

Post a Comment