Saturday, December 24, 2011

Daily Nugget: 24-Dec-2011

0
Can you believe it? Today is CHRISTmas Eve already. Is it me or did 2011 just fly by in no time?! Either way, it is almost over. I simply write today to ask you all to be safe as you go out today and pick up those last minute items. People are going to be running in and out of stores and driving like mad wo/men trying to get their holiday shopping lists completed. So be careful. Remember that gifts are great, but we must always keep in mine our personal safety. Now, I know it sounds ridiculous to be talking about personal safety and gifts at the same time, but as seen in the video of the new Air Jordans being released yesterday, where people got trampled and one dude even shot his gun to clear the crowd out of his way, I want to warn you. Also, the Black Friday experiences was crazy too. So, I ask you just to be mindful that some people go too far, and I want you to make sure you get a chance to enjoy tomorrow morning with those you loved the most. 

No Response to "Daily Nugget: 24-Dec-2011"

Post a Comment