Saturday, December 3, 2011

Going Going Gone....

0
I can tell you something that still today I am finding out. When people and things began to Go, not matter how hard you try, one day they will be Gone. One of my favorite mottoes is, "Don't keep people or things that don't want to be kept." But honestly, it is not always the easiest thing to do. Life at times can be a reflection, a mirage and/or a nightmare. Once things get Going, they never stop Going, until either it or you are Gone


I am a self-diagnosed hoarder of people, feelings and emotions. In my pursuit to save the world, oftentimes I over commit myself to people, things and projects that I know I shouldn't. But its my flawed nature I guess. Yes, you may not know it, but I too am not perfect. I am learning to understand that things are Going to Go on whether I want them to or not. So I must work to decide when and what to let Go, before I find myself losing myself, by Going in the wrong direction so much until everything I have is Gone.

No Response to "Going Going Gone...."

Post a Comment