Sunday, December 4, 2011

You, You, You...

0
You are who You are, and that is all You will ever be. Come on, say this with me, "I am who I am and that is the only thing I ever will be." Take a moment and let that set in.....Now that we got that out there, let me explain something else to You. There is nothing wrong with being who You are. Oftentimes, when You try to be something or someone else, someone else is waiting to take your spot. You looking to be something else, but someone else is trying to be You.

I am really perplexed because there are so many posers, impostors and/or fakers out there. The sad part about it, is they don't understand that being themselves is the best way to be accepted, cool or to fit in. I write to tell You that there is no one better on this earth better than You. There is no one more special than You. There is nothing more You should do in this life is be You, You, You...

No Response to "You, You, You..."

Post a Comment