Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 260 "Never Let Em' See You Sweat"

0

One thing I have learned as I have gotten older is that I don't know it all. Now I am no different from you, when we where younger you couldn't tell us nothing. But through time, I have learned to be a sponge. Being a sponge means you close your mouth sometime and absorb knowledge from those around you, no matter how old they may be. GOD can use anyone/anything to give you a message. I am most proud today to dedicate this piece to Anna who inspired me when she said, "it doesn't matter what people say or do to you, no matter how much much they hurt you, put you down, or try to destroy you, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." Now, if you know me, you know that usually I always have something inspirational/motivational to say. But at that very moment, I felt like my big cuz was adding to my life tool box. There was no response necessary. I just paused for a moment in amazement. I knew right then this was a message I had to share with you all and hopefully you will add it to your life tool box--- "Never Let Em' See You Sweat."

When s/he breaks your heart, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." When they have talked about you so bad that all you want to do is curl up in a ball and cry/die, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." When you keep trying to do right but people keep knocking you down, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." When you know that you can do bad all by yourself, but s/he has you so far gone that you just can't quite let go yet, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." When your haters dig so deep to find any type of dirt against you and throw it in your face every time, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." When the people who hurt you in your past, still try to find a way to hurt you in your present, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat." Don't give anyone power over your life, happiness, or future. Just keep on living and no matter what, "Never Let Em' See You Sweat."

I don't care what people tell you about you, if you don't believe it, then don't receive it. Some people are put here just to lie, cheat, steal, kill and destroy. But, it doesn't matter what their life choice is. This is your life we talking about. With two days left until 20eleven, just remember this, "you can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU." People spat, kicked, betrayed, and talked about JESUS, what makes you think they won't do the same to you? And WHEN, not IF they do it, it's okay. Unless you are working out in the gym with them or you are taking a jog on an extremely hot day and they just so happen to be outside, "NEVER UNDER ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT."

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 260 "Never Let Em' See You Sweat""

Post a Comment