Tuesday, October 4, 2011

By Request: Words For The Day

0
I apologize for the delay people. The kid just got back from Philly, so it took me a little longer than expected to get settled. I know its late and some of you are on the way to bed or already asleep. As a result, I will only take a moment of your time. Just recently I sent out a morning text message to my loved ones that are near and dear to me. It garnered phenomenal responses and one person asked me to post it on the blog. I read the message somewhere and felt the need to share it with them. And by request, I will share it with you all. I hope you enjoy it. Please read it, digest it and think about it deeply. I hope it changes your circumstances and impacts your life as much as it has for myself and others I know.

Words For The Day:

"WHEN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO, YOU NEVER WORK A DAY YOUR WHOLE LIFE"

No Response to "By Request: Words For The Day"

Post a Comment