Friday, October 7, 2011

Special Request: The Haves and Have Nots

0
I woke up around 5:30a this morning. For some strange reason, I was wide awake and couldn't go back to sleep. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned. There was no sleep anywhere in my room. So, I grabbed my phone to draft and send my morning Inspirational Message. I never know what I am going to write, but as I begin to stroke the keys on my phone, the words just come out. I was asked to feature on the blog, the message from this a.m. I hope this helps to inspire someone or at least get your thinker going. Enjoy!

This world is not so much about the "Haves" & the "Have Nots." 
Because those who seems to "Have," it all are without "Love", Happiness
 & special people to share their life with.
Meaning, they really "Have" nothing at all. 
Count your Blessing today. 
One Love!

No Response to "Special Request: The Haves and Have Nots"

Post a Comment