Saturday, October 1, 2011

On The Road Again

0
Hey, hey, hey! I hope all is well with y'all. I write to you all on location. Yep, the kid is On The Road Again. I decided to take a break from my everyday life to do something few people I know get to do. I am in Philly this weekend to watch Mike Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the San Francisco 49ers. I am not boasting. It is my hopes that you all make time to travel and get away every now and then too.
 There are so many things to do in this life. Most people spend the best years of their life working and planning for retirement and vacations that they will never get to enjoy. As I say all the time, "work isn't going anywhere, and when you get back it will be right there waiting on you." Learn to take time off. If the President of these United States can hit up Martha's Vineyard a couple times a year; why can't you find a weekend to take your family to the park or out of town? I understand finances present challenges for all of us, but some of the best fun in the world doesn't cost a thing. I encourage you all to get away if only for a day. Sometimes when you step away, things fall into perspective by the time you return. I'll keep you all posted on my trip. Until we meet again---One Love!

No Response to "On The Road Again"

Post a Comment