Saturday, October 15, 2011

"No" Is The New "Yes"

0
It's has taken me years to get here but I have finally arrived. Call me what you like or say what you will, but as of today, "No" Is The New "Yes." I have always been they type of person who would only participate in and do things that I feel would positively impact the world and/or the lives of others. But no matter how good our intentions are, we are only one person and can only do so much. I refuse to leave this earth due to stress, anger or any negative situation or outcome. 

Thus, today, I am starting my own Trending Topic, "No" Is The New "Yes." In other words, in the past I would say, "Yes" to too many things. As a result, I would have to make tons of personal sacrifices just accomplish the myriad of things my "Yes(s)" obligated me to. All the while trying not to feel overwhelmed at the same time. But it ends today. This is a warning. Know I love you all, but I am going to start saying "No," even of my heart, mind, body and soul wants to say "Yes." If you are smart and want to live a long prosperous life, feel free to adopt my new philosophy too. I promise I won't charge you a dime.

No Response to ""No" Is The New "Yes""

Post a Comment