Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Determination

0
Having Determination is everything that NOT having it is. Take a moment to digest that. Determination is akin to Will. When one is Determined they can not only push one beyond the normal levels of self pursuit and move to levels unbeknownst to most folk.  Determination is something that a lot of people hold but few exhibit. Determination is going back a fifth and sixth time even if they door remains closed in your face. Determination means losing every game you play, yet continuing to play on. 

Determination is about putting massive efforts of energy into what you are doing. I am Determined to make a difference, and will continue to work to do so. My Determination is a reflection of my ability to reach my goals and aspiration. Today, I ask you all, "How Determined Are You?" "Do you have enough Determination to work until all those "NOs" are one-by-one turned into "Yes, Yes, Yes?" You don't owe me an answer, just think about it for a second. Just Food For Thought....

No Response to "Determination"

Post a Comment