Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 248 "Stop Looking"

0

I try to be very observant. I mean, I try to be very aware of my surroundings at all times. I don't sit with my back to doors, so I can be on the "Look" out for strangers and strange things. I am always "Looking" but not just for my own well being, but for the well being of others. I don't go "Looking" for things I don't feel the need to find. I don't "Look" for people who aren't "Looking" for me. There is nothing wrong with "Looking," but, some of you need to just "Stop Looking."

Just the other day, my home girl and I were having the most interesting conversation. One thing I always encourage people is to "Stop Looking." The worst thing you can do is go "Looking" for things. The major issue is once you find what you went "Looking" for, you are most likely going to be disturbed, upset or hurt by what you find. Just "Stop Looking!" If you don't trust the one you are with, find someone else. There is no need for you to find yourself "Looking" for things that may or may not be something you want to find.

I am not telling you that you should be naive, or act like you don't know what is going on around you. But if you know something isn't right between you and your significant other, "Stop Looking." As a matter of fact, you need to "Start Looking" for someone else. Your happiness should not be lost because you find yourself with someone that doesn't appreciate you. "Stop Looking" for answers, dirt, or signs to let go of s/he. You are responsible for your own happiness. Don't let anyone take your joy. "Stop Looking" and start living for yourself, today.

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 248 "Stop Looking""

Post a Comment