Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 249 "That Mustard Seed"

0

I have no idea what the future holds for me. As a matter of fact, I don't know what I will face in the next five minutes. But, what I do know is that I have to continue living while I am here on this earth, until my time expires. I am not anywhere near where I want to be in this life, but I am so glad I am not where I use to be. I am unsure about so many things, and there are so many things unanswered, but I have Faith. You know, all you need is "That Mustard Seed" Faith and your life can surely change.

"That Mustard Seed" Faith is just enough to allow the MAN upstairs to intervene on your behalf. I have decided that it is pointless to spend all day and night, crying, worrying, and hurting over things you have endured. During these times, I simply have to remind myself of the power of "That Mustard Seed." Now "A Mustard Seed" is very very small, but the power that can come from your Faith is gargantuan. Many times in this life you will be faced with problems, issues, and challenges beyond your control, but all you need to do is believe the size of "That Mustard Seed." That is it.

"That Mustard Seed" makes the difference. Your Faith can determine your future. When you mix that Faith, with "That Mustard Seed," you will be amazed at what can happen. Let "That Mustard Seed" do the work for you. Learn to Let Go and Let GOD!

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 249 "That Mustard Seed""

Post a Comment