Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 216 "Support"

0

If I haven't learned anything from my own recent personal/professional experiences, I have learned that "Support" is important. Now, it is not the "Support" that you feel you are giving other people, but the "Support" or lack thereof, they feel they are getting from you. I have always thought of myself as one who lends major "Support" to others, but lately I feel as if no matter what I do, individuals still feel as if I don't "Support" them. What is more surprising to me is that I believe I offer "Support" in various aspects, but if the sender's "Support" isn't reaching the receiver than there is a problem.

I am really perplexed about this "Support" thing. I mean, I don't believe anyone outside of my fam truly "Supports" me. I guess therein lies the problem. Perhaps, because I don't get much "Support," I don't know how to give it properly. That may be one of the reasons, why others feel as if I am not very "Supportive." What's weird is I don't hear this argument that I don't offer "Support" from the majority. Its only the minority who feel that I don't "Support" them, but in my mind if I fail one, I fail them all.

I ask each of you to measure the level of "Support" you offer to your children, family, individuals you care about, work with, or have a chance to cross paths with in this life. "Support" is important and can make or break some people. As a person who isn't really use to "Support" or "Love," I have to learned to recognize the importance of these things to other people. At the end of the day what you do for others is all that matters.

~I am trying to get it right...

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 216 "Support""

Post a Comment