Friday, November 19, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 219 "Wow Me"

0

I have decided that there is a problem in the single world. I don't mean single world as in one world, I mean the single world as in those of us who don't have a significant other. I have contemplated on a few occasions, throwing in my singles card, but after seeing the drama that many other people in relationships endure I have as bout as much interest in having a lady friend as I do with having to brush my teeth with a rake.

I, unlike others, don't want Ms. Right Now, I want only Mrs. Right. At this point in my life, I might as well continue waiting, because if I wanted to settle, I could've done that years ago. I don't aim just to have someone next to me or by my side. I want someone to be my better three quarters. I want someone to be my support system. I want someone to lead me and guide me in the right direction. I want someone to travel and explore the world with local and abroad. I want someone to help me see my dreams into the realization phase as I plan on doing with them. I simply want someone to "Wow Me."

Yes, I know all of that seems like its too good to be true, or perhaps too much to ask for, but I truly believe their is someone out there with those qualities for all of us. Those lifetime couples who have made it through all the ups and downs, lead me to believe that while there is someone for everyone, you have to make sure that someone, is the someone for you. I am not looking for anyone specifically to "Wow Me, " but I do believe that there is someone out there who can and hopefully will "Wow Me" and hopefully you too. Maybe I expect too much or I am looking for too much, but I refuse to settle and if you can't "Wow Me" at the very least, then you don't love me, need me or understand the complexity that is "Me,""Wow!"

~4ever Single

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 219 "Wow Me""

Post a Comment