Monday, November 29, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 229 "Time"

0

"Time" is extremely important. No matter what you are doing, its seems like you never get enough of it. "Time" also is of the essence, because it most certainty is not to be wasted. "Time" is the number of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, years, and decades we are given to complete the tasks assigned to us while we occupy space on this earth. It is important that we maximize our utilization of "Time" and attempt to manage it appropriately, because that which is wasted you can not get back.

I use to reflect on my "Time" and how I could have spent it more appropriately. Especially during periods of boredom or when it seems like nothing was going on. I have come to the realization that every second you have has to be used, because you never know when it will be your last. I write today to express to you all to make sure you use your "Time" wisely. As they saying goes, "Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, but I added to that statement, "Neither is 5 o'clock."

~"Time" to go...

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 229 "Time""

Post a Comment