Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 225 "Giving Thanks"

0

I have to be honest with you all, I under no circumstance celebrate thanksgiving. First off, this is a bloody holiday literally. Innocent Native Americans were slaughtered in the masses and the pilgrims feasted while these people endured major pain, loss, and suffering. I could go on but I won't.

On a lighter note, there is one thing that is important about to day, people especially those who are usually unappreciative of things, have at least one day a year they "Give Thanks." I don't know about you, but I believe in "Giving Thanks" each day for every moment of my life. I "Give Thanks" for the small things and I "Give Thanks" for the larger ones. You should enjoy "Giving Thanks," because whether you know it or not, you have a ton to "Give Thanks" for. Just look around you right now.

In case there is any question for those of you who accept the imperfect being who is Me, just know I "Give Thanks" for each and every one of you daily. It ain't hard, its only like 3 or 4 of you. Too all of you enjoy this special time with your friends, family, and loved ones. "Give Thanks" for each of them and the time you are here because we never know what tomorrow brings.

Thankful I Am

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 225 "Giving Thanks""

Post a Comment