Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 228 "Doors"

0

I am feeling a little down today. Not like I am depressed or anything, but I am not my usual upbeat self. Give me a moment....Okay, lets get it! There ain't no rest for the weary. Today, is a continuation of my transition series. As I alluded to in my previous writings, I am on the cusps of a transition. I am not sure if it is going to be major or minor, but I do know that it is every present. One of the amazing things I am learning in this phase of my life is about "Doors." How to recognize them, how to appreciate them, and how to gain access to those that I had no idea I had the key to.

When I speak of "Doors," I am not referencing just the "Doors" on your car, the ones at your home, or the one you may be walking through shortly. I am talking about all those "Doors" in your life that you can't see. These "Doors" are similar to the chances or opportunities that present themselves in your life. I have always been interested, but not always aware of the "Doors" that have been put before me. Oftentimes, I think we just walk through "Doors" both physical and virtual without a true appreciation of what craftsmanship goes into the design of them. I think we all know that some "Doors" we have to open manually, some have keys or access codes, others, if you push a button or walk on a certain spot they open for you, but there are some "Doors" that you walk through and you don't even see them.

These most amazing ones are the "Doors" that GOD has placed before us all. These "Doors" are built by the Chief Craftsman, and may ultimately lead you to your destiny if you walk through them. The great thing about these "Doors" are that if one of them just so happen to close another one will open for you. There is always one unlocked and opening up for your to travel through eventually. I encourage you all to be patient, keep the faith, and know in the midst of it all, that GOD will always make a way out of no way. So if it seems as if you are stuck behind a wall or a dead in, look around, GOD has or will soon be placing a "Door" before you. Just be ready because if you don't recognize it when it arrives, you might just be standing there for eternity.

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 228 "Doors""

Post a Comment