Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dead.

0

Yo, I don't know if Fabolous coined the term or just made it famous, but Dead is nyce. For those of you who have no idea what Dead means; it is a way of saying something is over or something is finished, shall be no more. It's one word that encompasses so much. I hate to be cliche' but Dead is the biz. I am not the fastest rabbit out here, so it took me a little while to figure out what Dead meant and the proper way to use it. Shout out to my NY Chica who put me up on game. Now, I don't expect you spongebob's out there to insert Dead into your vocab, nor do I encourage it. As a matter of fact, I'm asking you not to use it. The word can't be used too much, nor can it be used ineffectively. With a word, so powerful, it has to have immaculate timing.

I am so fascinated with the creativity of the hood and the young adults these days. When they want to be they are so talented, creative, but some of them lack direction and good decision making skills. It is my hopes that we will see more and more of our young men making history and changing the world---and not killing each other or checking out way before their time.

Good Job Fabo----Dead.

No Response to "Dead."

Post a Comment