Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It'll Work Out...

0

I think most of you have heard me say on a number of occasions, It'll Work Out in the end. I am truly a person who really believe all things eventually Work Themselves Out. Call me naive or slow, but it is my belief that people who have real FAITH understand that It'll Work Out. While it may be complicated and it may seem like you are out of options, know that It'll Work Out.

I am a positivist in every since of the word. I try to find the positive in every scenario and/or situation. Those things that seem so bad that there is no way out, just know, It'll Work Out. We are all going to experience things and we must continue to live even when times are extremely rough. But It'll Work Out. I don't just say this, I believe it to be true. So, no matter what obstacle or tribulation you may be facing on today, listen to me when I say to you, It'll Work Out. I mean, It Really Will.

No Response to "It'll Work Out..."

Post a Comment