Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trust

0

There are few things that go a long way. Airplanes, bodies of water and Trust. Trust is very important in every relationship/association you have in this life. If you don't have Trust between you and your spouse, lover, family, friends and/or co-workers, then you don't have anything. Trust is a major part of one's functionality. If you cannot Trust those around you, then you need to surround yourself with others who you can Trust.

My ideal on Trust is this: I give everyone, no matter who you are, a generic level of Trust. Until you give me a reason to disTrust you, you have all the Trust you need from me. Now, the level of Trust you have with me can go up or down. But know this, once its gone, it's gone. I don't go in reverse. If you destroy the level of Trust I give you that you didn't have to earn, there is no way I can allow you a chance to disappoint me twice. That doesn't mean we can't be kosher, but just know I won't Trust you as far as I can throw you.

No matter how you deal with Trust, know that it can be given but its probably at its best when it is earned. Be careful with your Trust. Treat it like your heart and your love. Don't be reckless. You just can't Trust everyone. And if you are one of those people who do, be prepared for a crash landing. Because someone, somewhere is going to ruin your day(s) or perhaps your life. Trust is sacred, give a little at a time, not all at once. You will see the benefits of taking your time to Trust---Trust me.

No Response to "Trust"

Post a Comment