Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Middle

0

There are a few things in this life that I don't like. You all already know a few of them: rappers, ignorant people, rappers, drama, rappers, complainers, rappers, the lakers, rappers, being called cute, did I say rappers....ok let me stop there cause that is already more than a few and the list was just getting started. But, there is something that I don't like that may seem odd to most of you. I can't stand The Middle.

I don't like The Middle finger. I don't like being in The Middle of an argument. I don't like sitting in The Middle seat on a plane. I don't like The Middle table of restaurants. I especially, don't like being stuck in The Middle of where I have been and where I am going. This Middle to me is the most annoying because it means for some reason I am not moving. Now, just like many of you, patience is not my strong point. So I am constantly working on it. Until then, I can say being in The Middle requires waiting, and I hate waiting. One thing I know is if I have to wait on anything I would prefer not to have it, no matter what it is.

The Middle is probably a sweet spot for some of you. I am sure you don't mind being in The Middle, but not me. You can have it. The Middle to me makes me feel claustrophobic or trapped. I feel like I am not being progressive in The Middle. So, if you see me and I am struggling, perhaps its because I have found myself stuck/trapped in The Middle. Help a brother out. Throw me a life raft, come save the kid, do something, just get me out The Middle before I spas out. Middle Men Suck!!!

No Response to "The Middle"

Post a Comment