Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Free As A Bird

0

Have you ever heard the expression, "Free As A Bird?" I always wondered what was meant by it, until most recently. Life is very challenging to say the least. But in the context of life, we make a number of decisions that ultimately affect us personally and professionally. Some of these choices make a huge impact on us and may alter our life forever. The ideal of being Free As A Bird, is synonymous with being able to release oneself from burdens, oppressors, hate and other ill affects of this life.

I wasn't aware that being Free As A Bird was as simple as letting go. Once you learn to forgive and move on, or let go and let GOD; you too can be Free As A Bird. Once you make decisions not to let anything hold you down, back, and/or keep you from what you deserve, you my friend, are on your way to being Free As A Bird. I always considered myself to be Free until just recently. But, I know now what I need to do. Once it is done, I will be Free As A Bird. I hope you find your way to Freedom too. When you do, maybe we can---fly away together.

No Response to "Free As A Bird"

Post a Comment