Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love Somebody

0

There is way too much hate going around for me. People hating on each other, people hating each other and hate is causing so many pointless wars and acts of violence. I don't understand the emotion hate. As a matter of fact, I know I have enemies, well they think they are my enemies, but I do not hate them. Frankly, I don't hate anyone. Hate is such a strong, powerful word and emotion, but just like kryptonite to Superman, it's powerless against Love. Love is the essence of this world and the fuel of man-kind. Thus, I write today, to ask you to Love Somebody, to include yourself. Before you think about talking bad about Somebody, or hating on them, trying Loving them. I am sure at the end of the day, it will make you and them feel a lot better. Love Somebody today.

No Response to "Love Somebody"

Post a Comment