Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Losers Who Win

0

I have to admit that I have just had an epiphany. As some of the great motivation speakers call it, an "ah ha moment." At times, life seems to be a huge competition, with experiences filled with Winning and Losing. But sometimes Losers are actually those Who Win. Most recently, I was adamant about a certain life choice and the things I need to do in my immediate future. But, other people didn't think I was a good fit; so I actually got semi-disappointed because I felt like I Lost. But, in essence, by suffering said defeat or a Lost, I may actually be a Winner on the other end. While the current scenario may not be fit for me, perhaps today's Lost may be setting me up for tomorrow's Win.

No one likes to Lose. But, if you never Lose then you don't understand the complexities of garnering a Win. I tend to Lose on a few occasions, but I tend to Win sometimes. So, it's a unique balancing act. I write to encourage you all to not be afraid to Lose. A Loser today may actually be a Winner by tomorrow. Don't let the fear of a Lost discourage you not to seek a Win. At the end of the road somewhere there is a Victory/Win with your name all over it.

No Response to "Losers Who Win"

Post a Comment