Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sidetracked

0

Every now and then we can lose focus. We know we need to do this, but doing that seems so much easier at the time. We wake up daily with every intention of completing a tasks, but somehow we never get to it. What does any of the above mentioned mean? Well, learning how to avoid being Sidetracked, means your life will indeed be a lot more productive.

Once you are Sidetracked, it is so hard to get back on course. It is so much easier to stay on course when completing things, if you figure out how not to get Sidetracked. This is no simple task for a mere mortal, as things always seem to find their way into your life, when you have already made a schedule to do this or that today. It's not that one can't recover if you do get Sidetracked, but it is not necessarily a transition you have to incur if you can avoid being Sidetracked.

Here is how I avoid getting Sidetracked: I write out all that I need to get accomplished, when I plan to do it, and how. Once I have a this list, I then go through it completing one thing at a time. If there are some things, that pop up, I simply re-review my list, and decide the best place to input the new addition and keep it moving. It may not work for you, but it's a start. If you have a better way to avoid being Sidetracked, by all means, share it with us. We all could use the heads up.

No Response to "Sidetracked"

Post a Comment