Friday, July 23, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 100 "The Best Is Yet To Come"

0

Itz Friday, Itz Friday (doing tha cabbage patch at my desk!) I want you all to join me in celebrating our 100th blog birthday. Now this may not seem important to you, but imagine having to single-handily talk to people on a daily basis in writing when ---YOU KNOW PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO READ! LOL! Anywho, I do this for you people. Keep on supporting the grind!

Today's Topic: The Best Is Yet To Come

Brother Inspirational is back. Today is such a significant day for you and I, simply because its one more day we have to do something we didn't get accomplished on yesterday. I am excited to have the opportunity to speak with you all. I know I don't have the most followers, but you are my family and I honor and adore all of you. It is my goal to inspire, encourage, and motivate each of you as you deal with daily trials and tribulations.

I remember being told by my first coach that we can do more together than we can do as individuals. Its the old, "There is no I in team" concept. Oftentimes, I am not in the best of health and spirits mentally or physically, but I owe it to each of you to give you the best of me, until the jig is up. My mission is to support your goals and ambitions by verbally equipping you with tools that will help you maintenance your life. While most may not agree with everything or anything I say, just know that I have no ulterior motive. I do this simply for the followers of WoodWorkz, my family, & my hommies.

I wish you all the best in "O' 10," as I so eloquently call it. We are more than our successes, because our failures demonstrate we aren't there yet. I just want all of you to know that what you have done as of today is no where near what your will do in the future. The Best Is Yet To Come! If we believe in ourselves and unite together, we can change more than just our household, neighborhoods, or communities. We can change the world.

-Whatever dreams you have, don't give up, and don't give in---The Best Is Yet To Come!
-No matter what other people say or do to you, don't ever stop believing---The Best Is Yet To Come!
-When all else fails and people have talked about you like a dog and you feel like no one cares; don't fret---The Best Is Yet To Come!
-You can do anything in this world if you put your mind to it. Shoot for the sky, if you don't reach that, the clouds seem like a nice place to set up camp. Just don't quit because-----THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

PEACE, LOVE AND EBT CARDZ---GOTTA LOVE MY PEOPLE ($200 on steaks, lobster tails, shrimp and crab legs; lmao! ) Barack ain't changed nothing...ROFL!

Enjoy your weekend!

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 100 "The Best Is Yet To Come""

Post a Comment