Monday, July 19, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 96 "Love vs Hate"

0

Happy Monday Folks:

I hope you all had a great weekend. This week will be your week. Well, only if you believe it to be.

Today's Topic: Love vs. Hate

I must admit off top that I am no good with the Love thing. I am working on my Phd, but it definitely ain't with a major in Love or even a minor. Personally, I think I suck in relationships, but I am great with relating to people.---Wait, is that a contradiction?--- The story of my life....Hmm... I have no idea, I told you I suck at that.

Anyway, I have to address this duel, Love vs. Hate:

In one corner you have Hate. Hate hails from many evil places in the world. Hate stands tall and is thick in its core. As far as victories, Hate is undefeated in destructive behaviors. Hasn't lost one fight when it came to destroying families, friendships, and causing conflict world -wide. Hate is a fierce fighter whose reach is amazing. Hate has a massive appeal to those who don't understand Love and all its complexities.

In the opposite corner you have Love. Love hails from earliest evidence of the Biblical days and Manhood. It was with love that the Heavens, Earth, and Man were created. Love is a powerful specimen and its easily the hardest hitting of them all. Love is undefeated in many parts of the world and continues to improve on its record as people find themselves ceremoniously joining together as one. Love is phenomenal in its ring generalship. Nothing moves with the swiftness, and such finesse as love. Watching love at work can mesmerize even the non-believers.

Both of these are major contenders who are equally prevalent in this match we call life. Who will win in your situation? Well it depends on who you allow to maneuver through or guide your actions. The difficult thing is that Love can turn to Hate so quickly, but it is so difficult to begin to Love again once you Hate. Hate is so strong, but Love is so powerful. This battle will go on for centuries. Who will be the victor? Well if you ask me, there is only one that will remain when the bell toils and the crowd jumps to its feet---Love. Love is the foundation of Life and it is with Love that we can truly conquer all. Hate can destroy you, but Love can rebuild you. Pick a corner and stay there. If you know like I know, choose the right one or one of them WILL CHOOSE YOU.

One'

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 96 "Love vs Hate""

Post a Comment