Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 90 "The Air Up There"

0

Good Afternoon-

You know my favorite thing about flying is it is a wonderful place to think and reflect on your life. As I sit here in the airport listening to Drake, I am reminded of how blessed I am. No, I don't have everything I want but I do have everything I need. I look around this concourse and I see all types of people. Many who speak the same language but come from various backgrounds and cultures. But we all united by one thing---the air up there.

I really enjoy flying a lot. Now sometimes I am annoyed by the crying babies, but so are the parents. I hate sitting in the middle of people, especially those who obviously don't want me in the middle of them. My all time personal favorite is those people who just won't sit still and pace back and forth on the plane. Now, I am already paranoid and mildly claustrophobic, so those people grind my gears. But regardless, I am glad to be able to hop on and off these planes. I know so many people who have never flown anywhere. I mean, the air up there is only the sky and what they breathe in. If you have never been on a plane, I beg you to try it. Man, it is so comforting and relaxing. Its like being superman, with the exception that you don't have to wear that tiny suit and all that metal is wrapped around you.

The air up there is waiting for you. Check it out. It is so soothing to move through those clouds. No one can convince me that flying isn't the safest form of transportation on earth. I love it and I encourage you to try it just once. If you hate it, I will personally refund your ticket with monopoly money.

One

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 90 "The Air Up There""

Post a Comment