Friday, October 29, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 198 "An End Goal"

0

I want to thank you all for helping me celebrate my first annual "Happy Day." Today, I want to talk to you all about something that is relative to success in any situation you may encounter, "An End Goal." Most people journey through life aimlessly not thinking about what they are doing, who they are doing it with, or what they are doing it for. We work hard to deliver optimum results to problems and projects, but do we really have, "An End Goal?"

If you don't have, "An End Goal" before you start a task or an assignment then you are working without a focus. It is most important to recognize your "End Goal" before you do anything. This recognition process may help you find an easier way to accomplish that which you seek, your "End Goal." I am only making a suggestion to all of you. There is a simpler way to complete even your most difficult assignments. If we only focus on the assignment and not the "End Goal" we may just be working beyond the actual time needed to reach it.

I am just trying to save you all time, energy, and perhaps money in some instances. Identify your "End Goal" first and design a plan to reach it in the smartest way possible. Notice I didn't say the easiest or the fastest, I said smartest. Further, you should make sure that before you engage in anything there is "An End Goal" or an outcome that you seek. If not, you may be wasting countless minutes of your life you may never be able to get back.

~Brutha End Goal

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 198 "An End Goal""

Post a Comment