Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 199 "PO'D"

0

I am "PO'D" at this very moment. I don't think we all stand up and do the right thing at the right times. I mean, I believe all of us have a responsibility to step in when our homeboys/girls, friends, family members, and/or spouses are out of line. I most recently have observed behaviors by people that are so out the box. Sadly the people with them didn't say a word. Instead, they just laughed or egged them on. When is enough enough. I mean, we have young men of color killing each other and innocent people and NO ONE is doing a thing. We are so busy in our own little worlds we don't take a second to try to help. But, we are so quick to blame the police. When the police start kicking a$$ and taking names then we want to yell and march because of police brutality. Somebody needs to beat the crap out of your kid who is robbing, stealing , and killing innocent people---LORD knows you didn't.

It sucks! I am so tired of losing young people & rappers, even though I HATE THEM, to violence. What is it that has to happen before we all get "PO'D" enough to do something about what is going on right outside your door? Until it happens to one of our own, we don't really understand the impact that this is having not just on our race, but the Human Race. I am so "PO'D" I feel like quitting my job and dressing up in all black with a belt as my weapon, and walk down the street and whooping these little bad a$$ boys who are causing terror to people because their punk a$$ parents are too busy trying to be young. Yes, I said it! If you don't like it, you know where to find me cousin. I don't even feel like typing anymore. No one is reading or planning to do anything anyway. I am wasting my usage of these home row keys. Lata'

~I Ain't A Brutha Today

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 199 "PO'D""

Post a Comment