Friday, January 28, 2011

Be Encouraged

0

Come on people. I know things in this life may not be going as you expected or you don't have everything you want, but you must continue to Be Encouraged. Life is too short for you all to be sad all the time or trying to find the answer to your problems at the bottom of a liquor bottle. I tend to believe that no matter what you are going through in this life, things will most certainly work themselves out in the end. Be Encouraged.

One of my favorite gospel songs goes something like this; give me a moment...(clearing my throat and running through a few vocal scales) begins singing, "Be Encouraged, No Matter What's Going On, HE'LL Make It Alright, You Gotta Stay Strong..." Man I love that song!!! It goes on to say that you must be steadfast and un-moveable, Always.... That is what I really believe. You have to stay Encouraged and stand on this thing called Faith. It is so funny how many people sit in churches, synagogs, and other places of worship, but loose their Faith and/or religion as soon as they step outside. That lack real Faith. Thus they tend to Discourage those of us who have unwavering Faith. You sir/ma'am, Be Encouraged, it's going to be alright, I promise.

I write to promote Encouragement, share Encouragement, and express Encouragement. Be Encouraged folks!!! In case no one tells you that you are smart, beautiful, or you look like you dropped a few pounds, I just did. Be Encouraged. There is no mountain you can't climb or problem you can't solve. If so, Be Encouraged and confident enough to ask for help. If you don't ask, we can't assist. Be Encouraged, today, tonight, tomorrow and whenever things arise that you may think you can't overcome---You can.

No Response to "Be Encouraged"

Post a Comment