Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cheating

0

So I don't often talk about the negative things people do, because I feel this blog is for you, the residents of WoodWorkz and should be kind of positive when applicable. But today, there is something I absolutely have to address---Cheating. Don't look surprised, all you know what Cheating is. Some of you Cheat on test, Cheat on your taxes, Cheat when playing games, and worse, Cheat on your significant others. I am in no way perfect nor do I claim to be, but I just don't understand Cheating. Especially adults who do it. I mean, I can almost understand the idea of wanting to get something for nothing, but the whole notion, of giving yourself an unfair advantage by Cheating just baffles me.

Don't get it twisted, I love winning. I mean, I love winning just as much as I love being right. But, the best victory is the one you get fair and square. If Cheating was a part of your winning plan than you actually lost. And not just in the competition, but you lost at life. Cheating on someone, especially when you are married is the absolute worse. Now, I don't condone Cheating at the boy/girlfriend level, but at least you two aren't joined together in a union you accepted by GOD and in front of all your family members. Cheating when you are married, infidel, is just like an act of terrorism to me. Get it together. Cheating isn't okay anywhere or in anyway. I am just saying, Winners Never Cheat and Cheaters Never Win--Without Cheating of course.

No Response to "Cheating"

Post a Comment