Friday, January 21, 2011

Good People

0
Greetings All:

Regardless of all the chaos, senseless murdering and violence going on in this country, your neighborhood and in the world at large, I still believe there are some Good People. I think Good People exist everywhere, but sometimes they are over-shadowed by those who give into their evil ways. I mean to be honest, all of us have our days when we want to strangle someone, smack the taste out of someone's mouth, curse someone out, and/or just run your car directly into someone else's because they pulled out in front of you and slowed down or worse they weren't paying attention and almost made you wreck. But, regardless of all that, we have to maintain the Goodness inside of us all and don't let money, organizations, and other people change you. If you are Good People, then stay Good People.

I am always shocked when I hear the saying, "A Good Man Is Hard To Find." Actually, they aren't hard to find, you shouldn't be looking. There are Good Men, Women, and People in general everywhere. If you aren't attracting the type you prefer, then perhaps you may want to do something a little different. Perhaps it's not that you can't find them, maybe they aren't seeking you out because you don't look approachable or interested in anyone other than yourself. I truly appreciate Good People. They make life more pleasant and the world a better place. If you are a Good Person, I salute you today. I shall call today, National Good People Day. I am blessed to have a few Good People in my life. Thanks Yall!!! You could've been anything else, but you chose to be Good People to me and if no one else tells you, I appreciate you so much.

No Response to "Good People"

Post a Comment