Saturday, January 22, 2011

Air

0

Breezy and Jordin Sparks asked, "How am I suppose to breath with no Air?" My answer, I have no idea, its impossible. Air is just Air, unless you don't have it or don't have enough of it. I think most of us don't properly value Air, because its one of those things that naturally we don't have to think about. That is until we run out of it. Air makes life what it is. There are a number of uses for Air. Air can be utilized in the tires you have on your car; Air is what we use to cool us off on those hot summer days; and hot Air is what some people are full of. Those hot Air persons, in other words, are full of lies or made up stories. But hey, they value their Air.

I personally appreciate Air. The Air up there makes traveling most convenient to those of us that don't like to drive under any circumstances. I love the fact that we can use Air for so many things. Most importantly we use Air for breathing purposes. Air like love keeps us together, but can separate us as well. I am very thankful for Air and the Air I breathe. Let us not forget that Air gave us the one and only Air Jordan. Gotta love Air for that.

No Response to "Air"

Post a Comment