Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm So Hood! Are You Now?

0

What's up with everyone wanting to be Hood these days? Face it pimpn', when you say, "I'm So Hood," what you mean is, your So neighborHood. Yall cats kill me today wanting to be hard core or from the streets. Face it, your not! If you grew up upper lower to middle class with both your parents in the home, you are about as Hood as the door of a car. I believe in 2011 we need to stop the madness and call out these internet thugs, fakers, and perpetrators, who give real Hood dudes a bad rap. I am most certainly sure that social media has everyone wanting to be Hood or from the Hood, but it ain't happen'n captain. Get over it!

First and foremost, you may have Hoodrich tendencies, like: selling your EBT/food stamp monies for cash; talking loud ALL the time no matter where you're at; dressing like a stripper even though your on a college campus; or one of my all time favorites, changing your hair color depending on your outfit. But, none of the aforementioned truly make you Hood. I am so sorry to tell you this homeboi/homegurl, but you ain't Hood. You may be a HoodRat, but you ain't Hood. One thing I know for sure is that real Hood dudes/chicks like real thugs don't glorify where they are from. They are proud of it, but want other young people to make it out the Hood, so they don't make the same mistakes they did and end up being really Hood for life. Quit your baby gangstering! You ain't Hood, you aren't accepted in the Hood, and to be honest you scared to go to the Hood by yourself and especially at night.

From now on in 2011, I am calling you cats/felines out. I'm sick of innocent people dying cause you trying to be something your not, so you have to run and get a gun cause your fade/fight game ain't up to par.

~Hood Deez Kneegro'!!!

No Response to "I'm So Hood! Are You Now?"

Post a Comment