Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All By My---Self

0

As mentioned previously, I have to address this issue of being Alone. So many people settle for less than they deserve, just so they can say they have somebody. Regardless of the fact that somebody they have, has more than one somebody to call their own. I just don't get! People fear being Alone. There are so many benefits to being By YourSelf. If only for clarity purposes, sometimes I really enjoy being All By Myself.

Unless you have a twin, you were born into this world alone, and most likely you will leave here the same way. Self is who you are and the one person, that will never leave you. Dependency on others will most certainly cause major problems later on in your life, if not at this very moment. As I've said before, "people you choose to share your life with should compliment you, not complete you." If feel like you can't live without s/he, then you don't truly love Self. No one, but perhaps the MAN upstairs should come before Self. If you don't take care of Self, you won't be in any position to take care or love anyone else. Don't neglect Self for any one or anything, no matter what the circumstances may be. People have free will to do what they choose in this life, and oftentimes that means they are going to do what makes themSelves happy. So should you! Don't sacrifice you happyness and joy for anyone. Trust they ain't worth it.

Why would you want to live your life in the shadow of someone else? Or as J-Hud says, "In someone else's spotlight." You have to learn to appreciate Self/alone time. With everything that is going on in the world at-large, you should be ecstatic to have a moment or two where you don't have to do anything else for anyone, but yourSelf. I spend a lot of time All By Myself. Strictly by choice and not by force. Mainly because it's part of my transition in life. The other reason I am All By Myself, is because until I learn to holistically love, support, encourage and make time for Myself, I wouldn't dare add someone else to the equation. No one deserves 1/3rd of me. Self time gives you time to Self-reflect which means you can look at yourSelf and what you have been through or are going through in this life. If too much drama or negativity is present, then you need to follow in my footsteps; just let go, and enjoy some ME time--- All By YourSelf.

No Response to "All By My---Self"

Post a Comment