Friday, February 18, 2011

Mean & Angry

0

Why in the h, e, double hockey sticks are people so Mean & Angry. It is like some people wake up upset. Perhaps it is there life or lifestyle, either way it ain't my/our fault. I am perplexed at some people. It makes no sense just to be Mean & Angry for the sake of doing so. It is a tad bit ridiculous that you can't find anything in your mind to say Nyce to anyone or nothing in your life to be Happy about. But, you can always think of something to keep that smile upside down plastered on your face. Mean & Angry people need a hug and a kiss, or to be pushed off a cliff.

Now, I am not encouraging you to try to show them any affection; that might get you shanked! However, I am saying don't take it personal when someone is Mean & Angry at you. Nine times out of ten their disposition has absolutely nothing to do with you. They are Mean & Angry all the time. Don't let there mood impact yours. You have way too much to be Happy about and to live for to allow people who want to be Don/Debbie Downers to negatively impact your life.

This goes out to all you Mean & Angry people out there; get over it! Or go strap yourself to a bomb and dive in the ocean. I know that is kinda drastic, but they deserve it. I am sick and tired of people being Mean & Angry to me, others and especially to children. It's perfectly fine if you don't like the kid, I could care less, but some people really are hurt when you are Mean & Angry. Listen up "Grumpy Smurf," if you are Mean & Angry all the time, perhaps you need to look in the mirror or rearrange some things in your life. We miss the old Nyce & Happy you. Somewhere down the road you lost yourself. If you need help finding that old you again, drop a brutha a line, I'll help you out pr- bono. I bet that probably just made you Mad; SMDH!

No Response to "Mean & Angry"

Post a Comment