Friday, June 24, 2011

A Good Time

0

Do you know what it feels like to have A Good Time? I bet its been so long for some of you, you probably have forgotten what if feels like to have A Good Time. Drizzy Drake said it most eloquently, "I live for the moments I won't remember, with the people that I cant forget..." Now that is what I call A Good Time. I ask you today, when was the last time you genuinely had A Good Time? Can you remember the last time you smiled 'til it hurt or laughed 'til you cried? I think it's imperative with all that is going on in this life to have A Good Time every now and then.

Things are so tough and life is so stressful these days with the unemployment rate so high & money so low, that people find it difficult to have A Good Time. But, I am here to tell you, "A Good Time is like fun, it doesn't have to cost a thing." The recipe for A Good Time may be different for each and everyone of us. But the main ingredients should be the same: fun, laughter and happiness. You can add in whatever else you need to find your Good Time, but its a necessity that you have one. This life is too short and there is so much going on that you can't change. However, you can change your personal disposition or circumstances by simply finding a way to have what I call--- A GOOD TIME.

No Response to "A Good Time"

Post a Comment