Thursday, June 9, 2011

Work Is What It's Called

0

There are a few things in this life that I do fear: GOD & my G-Ma. Everything and everyone else doesn't really phase me like that. But I can tell you one thing I don't fear at all, Work. Yeah, that activity that one partakes in that causes them to exert energy. Works Is What It's Called. All of us have to Work. The GOOD BOOK states, if a man don't Work he don't eat. Yes, that does include women too. We all have to Work.

I am unsure why people don't like to Work these days. They would rather sit back and live off government assistance or some other type of subsidy. Some people think, in their mind, someone is suppose to take care of them. Ma'am/Sir, I don't know who you are in your head, but you are more than capable of taking care of yourself, by yourself. I understand everyone needs help, but for anything you need/want in this life you have to Work for it. Yes, I know that sounds like a foreign term, but Work Is What It's Called. Get off your tush and get a j.o.b. If you want better for you and your family; Work your way to a better life and circumstance(s). Thats how you get change, by Working, that Is What It's Called.

No Response to "Work Is What It's Called"

Post a Comment