Tuesday, June 28, 2011

If You Ain't Part Of The Solution; You're The Problem

0

So someone just got onto me about my harsh/scathing criticisms of B.E.T. Although, I didn't agree with everything they stated, there was one thing that resonated with me. It was reminiscent of something I wrote about in a previous post. The idea that everyone is a critic. While that may be true, I believe some of us have to critique things that may negatively or positively impact us. Yes, I may have been a little hard with my view of the show, but in essence that was exactly how I felt/feel. But thanks to my family, I have realized that people sit around all day and talk bad about this and that. How he did this and she did that, but no one is taken the initiative to try to change anything. Everyone knows what the Problem is, but no one knows the Solution.

From henceforth, I am going to stop talking about things that need to be changed and just start working toward changing them. You are welcome to join me in my pursuit to stop the ill affects ninjas are having on blacks, black men more exclusively. While you may be contemplating that, remember this , If You Ain't Part Of The Solution; You're The Problem. So those of you who are hesitant to call others out regarding the self absorbed/ignorant things they are doing, probably have a few bones in your closet that you don't want to be exposed. Me, I can respect that. But everything I do, I know I will have to answer for. And if I know I have to one day face HE who is with out sin, I am in know way afraid of others.

Today, I write to encourage you all: boys, girls, men, women, sinners and saints, to stop complaining, fussing, and bickering about all the Problems. Start practicing a more Solution oriented focus. Once you identify the Problem, work to find alternatives ways to fix it. You have to make sure that you aren't Part Of The Problem though. There is nothing more sickening then a hypocrite. So you must practice all you preach. As stated before, If You Ain't Part of the Solution; You're The Problem. So make sure to fix yourself and your situations before you try to be the personal mechanic for others and their lives.

No Response to "If You Ain't Part Of The Solution; You're The Problem"

Post a Comment