Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Stress Free Me

0

I remember my G-Ma use to always say, "I ain't gon let y'all kill me." Oftentimes she was referring to her wonderful grands who love her so much that they would continuously give her a hard time with the simplest things, namely me. But on other occasions, she was referring to her boss, co-workers, church folk or things that she couldn't control. For instance, the light company, the phone company or the rent man. She use to always say that these things will kill you if you let them. And she is/was absolutely right. The things that go on in this life will kill you if you let them. One of those secret murderers is a thing called Stress. Stress will make you mind, body and soul collapse if you let it and take you out. But I decided a long time ago to live by this mantra: No matter where you see me, I will be Stress Free, because A Stress Free Me is all I know how to be.

I write to tell you that Stress isn't anything to play with. It will run up on you like a thief in the night. All of us need to be more aware of the things that Stress us and the things that help us release that Stress. The releasors should always out weigh the Stressors. Starting today, try to be more cognizant of those things that cause you to Stress or cause you Stress. If you can, let them go. If you can, try to better control them. I can promise you one thing, there will be A Stress Free Me, but there can be A Stress Free You Too, if you make it that way.

No Response to "A Stress Free Me"

Post a Comment