Monday, June 6, 2011

Ask Yourself

0

Every now and again when I am trying to stay focused on my pursuit of happyness, I catch myself asking myself a few questions. Not because I am crazy or like to hear myself talk, but sometimes we all can get sidetracked. So, I designed a way to keep myself on the path that I feel is best suited for me. If you aren't sure where you are going, or if you have problems going in one direction consistently, perhaps you should Ask Yourself the same things I do. I will share my top ten inquiries that I Ask Myself in order to stay focused. Ask Yourself and see if they help you. They may or may not, but who knows unless you try.

Take a moment and Ask Yourself the following:

1) Who Am I?
2) What Do I Stand For?
3) Am I The Same Person Today As I Was Yesterday?
4) Am I Doing Unto Others As I Would Have Them Do Unto Me?
5) What Purpose Does S/He Play In My Life?
6) Did I Check Myself First, Before Making Something Or Someone Else The Problem?
7) Since I Know The Problem, What Is An Amicable Solution?
8) I Know At First I Didn't Succeed, But Did I Try & Try Again?
9) If I Failed, Was It By Choice Or By Force?
10) If GOD Is The Captain, Am I Sure That I Am Second In Command?

Ask Yourself the aforementioned things. Some of them may render a swift answer, but others may take a little longer to find an answer to. That is good inquisitive process to go through. These are just some of the many things I Ask Myself, when self-reflecting to make sure that nothing, no one or anything throws me off my path to meet my end goals. While I encourage you to Ask Yourself these things, I am most certain the answers may not provide you with an answer to all life's situations and circumstances. But if you can find where to start then you are one step closer to finishing. Don't be afraid to Ask Yourself about Yourself. Only you truly know the REAL answers.

No Response to "Ask Yourself"

Post a Comment