Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just Average

0

What does it mean when people say they are Just Average? Is it that they are better then worse and the worst of the best? Or is it that they just think they are middle of the road? I truly don't understand what it means when people say they are Just Average. I guess the obvious question to me is: Average to whom or what? How is it that you are Just Average? If I had to hypothesize, which I do often, instead of assuming, I would say they compare themselves to others around them or people they see on tv or aspire to be like. But to me its an unfair comparison. How do you know that those persons aren't Just Average too? Perhaps, they think the same thing about themselves as you think about you. It's a bit of a quagmire if you ask me. You are comparing yourself to people you really don't know and basing your self evaluation off other persons who may not be Average at all. I can't change they way you view things and other people, but I will speak to how you view yourself. You my friend, are not Just Average. As a matter of fact, if Just Average is what you are, then those around you, including me, have a looooonnnngggg wwwwaaayyyyy tooooo gooooo.

No Response to "Just Average"

Post a Comment