Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You Can Recover From The Truth, But Not A Lie

0

So I look at it like this: once a Liar, always a Liar. Perhaps that is a bad way to view people because as some would say, "everyone Lies." While that might be true, for example. we attempt every year to persuade our kids that Santa is not bringing them gifts if they misbehave. But even then, a Lie is still a Lie. I know people don't like to hear the Truth all the time, but whether you choose to accept it or not, the Truth is still the Truth. And no I am not talking about our own personal Truths, I mean the actual Truth. But, a Lie is bottom of the barrel. The way I see it, You Can Recover From The Truth, But Not A Lie.

Let me elaborate. Some people ask you questions, when they already know the answer or they don't want to hear the real answer. Either way, I believe you should tell the Truth. While it may be difficult and very uncomfortable, they need to hear the Truth from someone. So many people Lie to others to make them feel better or make them feel important, but not I. I believe the GOOD BOOK when it says, "The Truth Will Set You Free." It may set you free from someone you care about or free from the bondage of Lies, but it will eventually set you free. Thus, I encourage all of you, never to Lie under any circumstance that isn't a matter of life or death. Be smart, sometimes a Lie can save your life or the life of others; you will be forgiven for that one. But for no other reason should you Lie. Lies are like mazes. Once you get into one it is hard to find you way out. Thus, you keep Lying and Lying over again. You may not believe me now, but trust me when I speak from personal and professional experience, You Can Recover From The Truth, But Not A Lie. People may forgive you, but they will never forget you're a Liar.

No Response to "You Can Recover From The Truth, But Not A Lie"

Post a Comment