Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Different

0

I am a Different type dude. My tag line is usually, "Hated by many, Loved by few, but Misunderstood by everyone. Truly that is the sum total of my days on this earth, living this thing we call life. I tend to believe that a lot of people don't hate me, rather they just hate on me. Mostly because I am Just Different. I don't dress like others, walk like others, talk like others, and more so, I don't have this need to be accepted like other people. I'm Just Different, therefore I ALWAYS tend to do my own thing. "I'm so left, it feels so right!"

I believe a few people love me. Those few try to accept the fact I am Just Different and try to embrace my Differences. They don't really enjoy all my Differences I am sure, but because they have love for me, they just kind of role with the punches. I mean with me, you never know what you are going to get or what is going to come out of my mouth. But those who love me, already know that in advance; so if it does bother them, they have a great way of not showing it.

The one downfall about being Different is because people can't explain or put a name one it, they tend to make something up negative for it. Hence why I say that I am misunderstood by everyone. Even though some hate me and others love me, I am not so sure anyone understands me. Simply put, "I am truly, genuinely and matter of factually---Just Different." And I don't even try to be this way. I don't do things for attention, to be heard, to be seen or because I want to be recognized. The things I do are a culmination of my life experiences and years of being Just Different. I don't know if any of you out there understand, but I am perfectly fine with being misunderstood. Because to be honest, the less you really know about me, the less vulnerable I am to your actions, words, suggestions, lies, judgments and/or opinions. I am fine being Just Different. If you are the same way, learn to love, enjoy, and be elated by they fact that you are a prototype, made---Just Different from all the rest.

Yours Forever,

~J.D.

No Response to "Just Different"

Post a Comment