Monday, June 13, 2011

Listen More ,Talk Less

2

Now, I am in no way, shape, form or fashion perfect. I have flaws just like the next person. Among all the things I need to work on, there is something that I have really put at the top of my list: Listen More, Talk Less.

I am not much of a talk just to be talking type of person, but I do have more than a few words to say, every now and again. One, I am a motivational speaker, thus, my career hinges on my ability to communicate orally. However, just because I feel the need to say something, doesn't mean that it needs to be said. So, I am working on my ability to Listen More, Talk Less.

One would be surprised at how much more you will learn just by Listening. It's absolutely fascinating when you realize how many things have missed when were Talking instead of Listening. Thus, I have decided for myself to Listen More, Talk Less. Not that I won't say things I feel need to be said. But, some of those things don't necessarily have to be said all the time. So I ask each of you to join me in my pursuit to Listen More, Talk Less. We can do this together and develop a team of Professional Listeners along the way. I'm down, if you are.

2 Response to Listen More ,Talk Less

June 14, 2011 at 5:01 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
June 14, 2011 at 5:09 AM

Wise words ! your # 1 fan :)

Post a Comment