Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Passion

0

One thing that can't be taught, bought, sold or created is Passion. I don't care how much money you have or influence you have, you cannot make someone have Passion about things. Passion is one of those things like Drive, either you are or you don't. I have a lot of Passion when it comes to certain things and I am absolutely Passionate about other things. But, while I can express my Passion, I have come to realize that my works, while many, will not inspire others to have the same level of Passion as I do regarding those things I am Passionate about.

What I have come to realize is that in order for you to truly find your career versus that job you have, you must seek out that which you are Passionate about. When you have Passion regarding the things you do or are involved in, you are most likely to be happier and more successful. I use to get so disappointed & upset with others who did not share the same level of Passion regarding things I was Passionate about. But now I have learned that they are Passionate, just about other things. I had to work really hard and frustrate myself to no end before I understood that.

People with Passion are like individuals with a positive attitude; they can do much with very little and will somehow find themselves on the path to greatness without even trying. Today, I ask you to think about those things you are Passionate about. Are you utilizing your Passion or are you doing things that have nothing to do with what you really love? If so, perhaps you might want to revisit your current circumstance and let your Passion steer you in the right direction. Just a thought.


No Response to "Passion"

Post a Comment