Thursday, June 23, 2011

With A Grain Of Salt

0

Some people hold on to everything. One more thing and they are sure to pop. I don't get it. They already have high blood pressure and stress levels through the roof, but they don't know how to let go. I was reared around people like that. Folks who worry about every little thing. They worry themselves right out of their favorite recliner and into the grave. Not the kid! I don't let anything get that close to me. No matter what people say, think, write or do to me, I take it all With A Grain Of Salt.

One could give their last meal, ounce of blood or every possession they have away, and someone would still have something negative to say about it. I have learned that no matter how hard you work or how many sacrifices you make; you can't please everybody. All you can do is the best you can with the cards you were dealt. If everyone or no one is happy with your results, that's ok. Let them talk or judge you. Learn to take their negative comments, feedback and misperceptions With A Grain Of Salt. I know who I am inside and out. There is nothing you can do to change how I feel or what I think about myself. So try the next person. Because you are wasting your time trying to bring me down. I love you, I acknowledge and pray for you daily. But I most certainly take everything you say or do With A Grain Of Salt. Y'all Ain't Gon' Kill Me!

No Response to "With A Grain Of Salt"

Post a Comment